Friday, July 8, 2011

Angelo David Salon

There were a few people and salons I really wanted to wanted see while in New York, but I was unfortunately unable to contact all of them. One must-see salon was the Angelo David Salon, which specializes in custom-designed couture hair extensions are as unique as you are. They do beautiful work to give clients longer hair or enhance what they have, and also help clients who are experiencing hair loss, thinning hair, alopecia and early pattern or hereditary baldness.
 Everything I read about this place intrigued me. They offer dozens of types of extensions, as well as many different application methods. I’ve always been so interested in hair extensions, fillers, and wigs.
I decided to just give it a chance and go by the salon with no appointment. To be honest, I was very nervous about this approach. In fact, I walked by the front door of the building about four times before I somehow mustered up the courage to walk in and introduce myself. To my surprise, I actually met Angelo David in person (who is easy on the eyes). He was kind enough to give me a tour of his salon, which is a very hip smaller salon with only a few stylists, private rooms for applying hair extensions and hair pieces, and a room where wigs and hair pieces are custom made. We talked for about 45 minutes before Angelo turned me over to his assistant, Carlos. Carlos and I spent an about an hour together talking about different hair types and way they approach consultations. The Angelo David Salon genuinely cares about putting the right type of hair on each and every client.
I concur with Angelo that one line of hair extensions isn’t right for everyone. I’m certified in three types of hair extensions and searching for more. The time I spent here was very informative and I can’t wait to find some more hair lines to work with.  If anyone has advice on the extensions they use, I’d love to hear about it (just shoot me an email!). If you have the time, check out their before and after gallery on their website.

No comments:

Post a Comment